Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Wish List!


Hey guys! I know we all have a list of things we want for Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) so here are a few of mine!

 

  1. A Phone Case.

I just recently got a new phone (a Motorola backflip, if you were wondering) which is a total upgrade from my Nokia flip phone, which my friends nicknamed “The Brick” and anyway I don’t have a case for my new phone which is problem because I am very clumsy and I have already dropped it several times. Oops :P

 



 

  1. Black Combat Boots.

I’m really obsessed with my brown combat boots so I’ve decided I want them in another color. I really like these ones from Steve Madden but they’re a bit pricy…




 

  1. Headphones.

I guess me and Hannah don’t have very good luck with headphones because I was getting off the bus and my headphones fell out of my ears and splat….somebody decided to step on my earphone and destroy it…so yea, I need headphones also J

 

  1. White jeans.

Idk…I’ve always wanted a pair of white jeans.



 

  1. Shopping!

I just want to take a day off and go shopping with my friends!

 

  1. I want my siblings to come home!

I miss my big brother and big sister! I’m so thankful that they are a part of my life and couldn’t live without them. I miss these crazies!

I hope everybody has a Merry Christmas! ~Maia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment