Monday, December 17, 2012

Beach day!

 
Hey guys! I got to skip school today because Hannah got me sick!:( Thanks Hannah....you are the best.
But we had lots of fun this weekend at the mall and the beach...yeah that's what happens when you're supposed to be studying for finals...you end up at the beach. Whoops. Anyway here are some pictures we took!
 
 
 
                                        I did that fishtail all by myself! and I got my bathing suit at H&M for $30



                                      I got my sunglasses at ALDO for $12 and my shirt at Marshalls for $13
                                                                      ~Maia xx

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you were today... ;) I didn't study for exams either. D: Procrastinating, again.

    ReplyDelete