Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas List :)

It seems like I always have a million little things on my Christmas list and that it is growing daily....(most of which I end up just buying for myself haha)

So here's a few things I am really loving this year!


1. These booties from Steve Madden:

These are on sale for $84!

http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=95159&np=157_363

BUT I found some that look exactly like these for $30! I was scrolling down pinterest and happened to stumble upon them. I thought they were going to be soo expensive and they turned out to be $30! Needless to say, I am $30 poorer and these will soon be in my closet and not on my wish list any longer...

Here are the ones I bought:






http://www.shoedazzle.com/products/RONNIE#420

2. A Cheetah Belt

A wardrobe staple, obvs.
Maybe this one from Target?



http://www.target.com/p/merona-calf-hair-belt-multicolor/-/A-14148896#prodSlot=large_4_13

3. Coconut Oil

I've heard it's amazing for hair. And being the cheap college student that I am, I bought some at the dollar store and tried it. I'm thinking it's definitely not the same as the one they have at an organic whole food store...so here's to hoping I get some for Christmas!

4. Earphones





I do have a pair of headphones...well it's really just one headphone. My bunny, Peter, has a thing for wires. And zippers, and jeans, and carpets- the list goes on. So one day my headphones were dangling from my desk, and Peter decided I really only need one headphone anyway. I do enjoy two headphones though, so maybe I'll find some in my stocking :)


5. Fuzzy Socks!
Because you can never have too many fuzzy socks!

6. Miscellaneous Cute Clothes

duh :)



xoxo
Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment