Friday, February 8, 2013

:)


Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while but here is whats been going on:


I got this super cute high-low dress at marshalls for $15!

I also got these BCBG heels for $40 at Marshalls.


My beautiful, wonderful, amazing sister who I love very very much got me these super cute earrings for Valentines day!<33333 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH


I’m also working on a music video for my theatre class so I will make sure I post that on here!


My recent obsession is this app called Wanelo. If you haven’t heard of it, its basically like Pinterest but it you can actually buy the stuff. I haven’t bought anything yet but I can still spend hours on that app!


Hannah also told me to listen to this song called “Firefly” by Ed Sheeran and I literally cannot stop listening to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JigjU373SKY You should go listen to it.


I’m also very excited for my Quincenera that’s coming up in March! Im having lots of fun planning it with my mom and can’t wait to turn 15!

 
We are also looking for a puppy because we recently had to put my dog down. We’re still very sad but I’m excited to rescue another dog. J

So that’s what’s new!


~Maia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment