Friday, December 14, 2012

Roaming

I am currently blogging from my bed...because I gave in and bought myself the iPhone 5. I figured since my phone was over two years old and it would randomly turn itself off and it just decided there were a few people it didn't like so it wasn't gonna receive texts from that it was time to retire it. Also I have a 40 hr work week next week and babysat last night...I deserve it right?! ;)


Anywhoooo I had pretty much the best day today. I slept in! Then my mom and I ate crepes at this cute little place. My little town has these flag/banner things that hang from lamp posts along the streets and the other day I was talking about how I really wanted one. Then today my mom and I stumbled upon one laying on the street!! I was soo stoked. Can't wait to hang it in my room :) then we were roaming and went into a cute boutique we love. There was a lady with a huge video camera looking all official like and so I asked what she was filming. Turns out she's from THE TODAY SHOW and asked me if I would answer some questions and film me. Of course I said yes! Sooooo look out for me on the today show on dec 26th!


Then my mom, sis, and I shopped a little more and just hung out. Such a great day :)



Top: Cotton On for $10! Sunglasses: DOLLAR TREE! Yes, for one dollar. I think I'll go back and buy all the ones they have...












No comments:

Post a Comment