Monday, December 24, 2012

Out of the Closet

And by out of the closet I mean... Outfit post! Things have been kinda crazy here with working everyday and Maia finishing up all her exams and such. But the weather has finally gotten a little cooler just in time for Christmas!

So here's an outfit that I may or may not have worn multiple times over the past week....(don't judge me c: )



So these are the boots that I ordered from ShoeDazzle! They were only $30 and they are super comfortable. I get a ton of compliments whenever I wear them! I'm so happy with my purchase :)


These maroon jeans I got from target for like $20. And the sweater I stole from Maia's closet (you may recognize it from the previous outfit post....)


Merry Christmas Eve! And Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this time to relax and be with family and friends and to be reminded about what's really important in life.


Xoxo
Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment