Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ed.

Sooo since finals are swiftly approaching and I have a lot of studying to do...I thought I'd blog :)

I (Hannah) do this thing where I become obsessed with a certain song and I listen to it on repeat for one week to even months. It absolutely annoys everyone around me who isn't weirdly obsessed with the same song...haha. A few weeks ago it was "Ho Hey" song by the Lumineers. Then it was (I'm embarrassed to say...) "Little Things" by One Direction. But the current one is the winner. I even bought it on itunes, which I never do!


It's called "Give Me Love" By Ed Sheeran
This guy is amazing. If you haven't heard his popular song "The A Team", definitely look that one up. He's British, he's got red hair, and he is really talented.


Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment